CBD Capsules: Daily Formula
Special Offer: Buy two bottles of Prime Sunshine CBD Daily Formula Capsules and get the second bottle 50% off! The automatic discount will appear in your shopping cart.
- Prime Sunshine grows, extracts, produces, packages, and ships 100% of our products. Prime Sunshine Hemp Oil is an organic, whole plant extract that contains a broad terpene profile and all other naturally occurring compounds within the Cannabis Sativa L Plant.
- This product contains no artificial flavoring or additives and lab results are available upon request.Our Daily Formula CBD capsules contain 25 mg of full-spectrum CBD extract set in safflower oil and sealed in a vegetarian capsule. Our CBD capsule contains no GMOs, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde or artificial coloring.
Prime Sunshine CBD’s Benefits for Everyday Health
The many ways in which CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system aren’t yet fully understood. Because CBD is non-psychoactive and doesn’t cause euphoria, it is completely legal in most of the world – and researchers are scrambling to gain a better understanding of what it can do for the human body. The best part is that there are no known harmful effects from taking CBD. CBD also doesn’t appear to interact with most prescription medications. So, what can CBD potentially do for you? These are just a few of the more promising studies.
- A double-blind clinical trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2017 found that CBD greatly reduces seizures in patients with Dravet Syndrome. A CBD-based prescription medication for seizure disorders – Epidiolex – is already available in many areas of the world and should soon be available in the United States.
- A 2017 study suggests that CBD may disrupt memory-triggered fears, potentially meaning that CBD holds promise as a treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder.
- A 2017 study suggests that CBD may exhibit an anti-anxiety effect among those who fear public speaking.
- A 2017 study suggests that CBD can reduce blood pressure. The study concluded by stating that CBD merits further analysis as a potential treatment for cardiovascular disorders.
- Other studies suggest that CBD can provide relief for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, liver injury and arthritis.
These studies are just the start! Every month, new studies about the benefits of CBD appear – and more often than not, the results are extremely promising.
What Makes Prime Sunshine CBD Capsules Different?
With all of its potential benefits, there is great demand for CBD worldwide – and in the United States, demand often outstrips supply because it is difficult for American farms to secure the required permits to grow hemp. Since securing a permit to grow hemp is both difficult and expensive, many CBD companies source their industrial hemp – or even buy ready-made CBD oil – from overseas suppliers. Many companies selling CBD products, in other words, are actually extracting their CBD from industrial hemp grown in China.
We are one of the few CBD suppliers using American-grown hemp, and that’s not all.
- We use single-origin hemp. We oversee the entire CBD production process on our farm from seed to sale.
- We use only one hemp seed with a documented lineage dating back more than a century. Unlike most hemp, our cultivar can’t be used to make industrial products such as building materials. Our hemp cultivar has only ever been used as medicine.
- We harness the CBD in our hemp to the fullest extent by creating our extracts from only hemp flowers and buds. We do not use CBD-deficient plant parts such as leaves, stalks and stems.
Our CBD is simply better than anything else on the market. There’s no mistaking the difference.
CBD Content: 750 total mg of CBD per 30-count bottle (25 mg per capsule)
Directions: Take one capsule daily by mouth with water, or use the dosage recommended by your physician.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of sunlight and away from children. Consult your physician before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE