Hemp Extract CBD Tincture for Pain-Relief
(Special Offer): Buy two bottles of Prime Sunshine Hemp CBD Pain-Relief Formula and get the second bottle 50% off! The automatic discount will appear in your shopping cart.
- Prime Sunshine grows, extracts, produces, packages, and ships 100% of our products. Prime Sunshine Hemp Oil CBD is an organic plant extract isolate that contains naturally occurring compounds within the Cannabis Sativa L Plant.
- This product contains no artificial flavoring or additives and lab results are available upon request.
- Experience the benefits of our full-spectrum hemp oil. With 1200mg of total Hemp Extract CBD per 30ml bottle and 40mg CBD in each dropper, this oil provides a potent dose of CBD for everyday use.
Prime Sunshine Hemp CBD’s Effects on Pain
Many people deal each day with chronic pain from injuries, arthritis, muscle and nerve issues, back problems and everyday soreness. Many pain sufferers find over-the-counter pain medications ineffective and don’t want to take prescription medication due to the unwanted side effects and potential for addiction. Recently, hemp extract has emerged as a promising natural remedy, and scientists around the world are studying its ability to treat various conditions. Chronic pain is one of the areas that has received the most attention from researchers.
- A 2015 study published in “Behav Pharmacol” found that hemp CBD blocked the pain response in mice injected with acetic acid. The study concluded that hemp CBD may be an effective remedy for certain types of chronic pain.
- A 2015 study published in “Eur J Pain” found that hemp CBD reduced inflammation and pain in rats with arthritis. The study concluded that hemp CBD appears to treat arthritis symptoms effectively with no known side effects.
- The University of Utah is currently sponsoring a controlled trial of the effectiveness of hemp CBD vs. THC and placebo in treating chronic pain. The group expects to complete the study by February 2019.
Using the Prime Sunshine Hemp CBD Pain-Relief Formula
Shake the Prime Sunshine Hemp Pain Formula bottle thoroughly before using it to disperse the hemp extract throughout the hemp oil base. On an empty stomach, place a full dropper under the tongue and hold it there for 60 seconds before swallowing. Adjust your dosage slowly until you achieve the desired effect.
What Makes Our Hemp CBD Pain-Relief Formula Different?
Prime Sunshine’s Hemp CBD Pain-Relief Formula contains our 100-percent organic CO2- extracted hemp CBD isolate along with plant terpenes specially selected to support the body’s ability to combat pain. Since our hemp CBD pain-relief tincture contains no THC, it provides the benefits of the hemp plant without sedation or euphoria.
Why is Prime Sunshine Hemp CBD so special?
- At our historic United States farm, we oversee the hemp production process from seed to sale. We use only one hemp strain; it’s a strain that has been grown as medicine for more than 100 years.
- To create our hemp extract, we use only hemp flowers and buds for the maximum possible concentration of beneficial hemp. We do not use hemp branches, stalks or leaves to create our extract.
What Are Terpenes?
We use specially selected plant terpenes to enhance the effects of our liquid Hemp CBD Anti-Pain formula. Terpenes are volatile organic compounds — mostly found in plants — with a variety of potential health benefits. Terpenes are a topic of ongoing scientific research, and we’ve only just scratched the surface in discovering the ways in which they interact with the body. One of the most interesting aspects of terpenes is that the hemp plant contains an unusually high concentration of them. So far, scientists have identified more than 120 different terpenes in hemp. These are some of the terpenes that we use to enhance our CBD Anti-Pain formula.
- Myrcene: Some of the world’s best smelling fruits and plants — such as mangoes and bay laurel leaves — contain myrcene. Some people even believe, in fact, that eating a mango can provide a boost to the sedative effects of a hemp strain high in myrcene. On its own, myrcene is a sedative and anti-inflammatory agent. It is also a pain reliever.
- Pinene: As you might guess from the name, pinene smells like a pine tree. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, so it may help to reduce pain stemming from inflammation of the muscles or joints. Some people also believe that taking pinene as a supplement can lead to improved memory.
- Caryophyllene: Caryophyllene is a spicy terpene that many people find reminiscent of black pepper. It reduces inflammation and helps to control pain. Since caryophyllene stimulates the body’s cannabinoid receptors, it may also help the body to absorb and process the cannabinoids in supplements such as our CBD products.
Hemp CBD Content: 1,200 total mg of Hemp Extract per 30 ml bottle
Ingredients: Highly concentrated CO2 Extracted Hemp CBD Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Lemon, Peppermint and Other Terpenes.
Directions: Take one dropper on an empty stomach. Hold the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds and swallow. Adjust your dosage gradually until you achieve the desired effect.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE